I dont know why people love the baby stage. I think it is the hardest thing you could ever go thru. Brinley is in to everything. She is like a little tornado. She makes the biggest messes everywhere she goes. I cant wait for her naps every day. She is still taking two naps and I know she needs to move to one nap but I just cant give up that time for my sake. I dont know if it is just a girl thing but I cant believe how busy and curious she is. Karson was never like this. Maybe it was because I was working full time but I dont think that is the case. Karson never got into all of the drawers and cuboards and anything else he could reach. Brinley is also going thru a stage where she cries if I walk out of her sight. It is so exhausting. At night I just crash because she has taken everything out of me. I cant wait until she can start to talk and communicate with me and also mind a little better. It is just a good thing that she is so stinking cute.
Friday, March 6, 2009
Good thing shes cute
Posted by Karrie at 8:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
She is seriously cute! You guys have super genes. I wouldn't be surprised if she had Karson jumping through hoops too.
She is very very cute! I can't believe how old she is. How are you and your family?
she is so cute. look how big she looks. she is not even a baby anymore. what a little doll
Yes it is a good thing she is cute! But believe me I don't know if you want her to talk - Preston has learned the word no and I wish he wouldn't have. No - No - No - (in the biggest yell he can give and with attitude) all day long! I have a headache at the end of every day. Kids their job is to wear us out and mine do a great job at it! Looks like Brinley is doing her job fine too :)
Post a Comment