I think St Patricks Day is a fun Holiday. I dont know why only some people dress in green. I felt a little out of place when we were at the store with us all decked out in green. It is the fun little things that the kids just love to get involved with. I felt bad for those other kids whos parents didnt put them in green. Karson had a party the day before at Preschool. He was really into it. We had to make Green pudding. He wanted to decorate the house but I didnt have anything so I kind of felt bad. Next year I will have to go a little more crazy.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Happy St Patricks Day
Posted by Karrie at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
How cute!! I love seeing your family. That is exciting the Brinley is walking - yeah! Her and Preston can run together next month. And Preston has been walking a long time now but still falls at least 20 times a day! It was a good thing you guys were dressed in green - because if not Gunnar would of been there to pinch ya ;) We all wore green and had green pancakes too - it was fun. I'll have to remember Karson's Irish Man for next year. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment