Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hot Dogs


I just have to say how much I love a great hot dog. I have been feeding Brinley hot dogs for lunch now and then and I forgot how great they were. I eat what ever is leftover from what she eats and I just cant believe how great they are. I know that people say that they are made from really nasty parts of the cow and pig and such but I really dont care. They taste good and that is all I care about. In fact, just writing this is really making me hungry for one.

2 comments:

The Blackburn Family said...

That is so funny Karrie! I din't like hot dogs growing up, but I like them a lot better now. When I was pregnant with Lily I would crave them BAD! Cute background!
P.S Thanks for the comment about the dentist. That made me feel much better!

Jeff and Kellie said...

ha ha. i couldnt agree more. Every time I go to Costco I cant help but crave a big footlong hotdog. I dont know if you remember our hot dog competition when we got the dogs from two places and voted... but that was one of the best days at work.. EVER!!! Miss you at work. Hope all is well.