Thursday, October 22, 2009

Colorado Flight

On our trip to Colorado we got to fly on a plane. It was Karsons and Brinleys first time flying. Karson was so excited. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. He made sure he was on the window seat and looked out the window most of the time. I was also suprised how good Brinley did. I was so nervous about having her on my lap and having to stay there. Luckily the flight was not too long. I think if it was any longer we would have been in trouble. The one thing that drove me crazy was that you can have a child on your lap and not pay for a ticket up until the child is 2. Well this trip was this past weekend and Brinley turns 2 tomorrow. We got the worse looks and little snide comments from the airline workers who thought we were pulling a fast one on them. It was really anoying when people think you are lying. If I would have known I would have brought her birth certificate. I would have liked to prove them wrong. All in all it was a great trip and the kids did great on the plane.











0 comments: