This weekend we went to Grandma and Grandpa Wight's house. The kids have so much fun up there. It is especially fun when there is good weather. They have this great backyard on a half a acre and there is so many things to do out on the open space of grass. The kids get worn out as well as Grandma and Grandpa.


Karson loves to ride in the jeep. This was Brinleys first ride. She loved it. I couldnt get her out of it. She just sat there after Karson got out for about 20 min. I got her out twice and she cried to get back in. She is getting so big.


This was also Brinleys first experience in playing in the sand. She just loved it and didnt mind at all if she was getting dirty. Karson has always been much more worried about getting dirty.

They played for a long time with bubbles. Karson blows them and Brinley chases them all over. It is so fun to see the two of them playing together. I think Karson is finally glad to have a little sibling.
0 comments:
Post a Comment